Nissan Security+Plus® Prepaid Maintenance Plan
Replacing the former Maintenance+Plus® maintenance program* is the Nissan Security+Plus® Prepaid Maintenance Plan, which provides access to:
- Genuine Nissan parts
- Advanced diagnostic equipment
- Factory-trained technicians
- Price protection
Take your pick from the various Nissan Security+Plus® Prepaid Maintenance Plans. Complete scheduled maintenance plans include:
- Premium: This plan applies to new Nissan vehicles and provides up to 13 part replacements, three services, two additional benefits and 32 covered inspections. You’ll also get car rental assistance, tire road hazard protection (added coverage beyond the tire manufacturer’s warranty), brake fluid changes, and in-cabin microfilter replacements.
- Standard: This plan also applies to new Nissan vehicles and offers up to four part replacements, one service visit, two additional benefits and 16 covered inspections, as well as car rental assistance and tire road hazard protection.
You can also choose an oil and filter plan, which includes oil and filter changes along with tire rotation service:
- Basic: This plan is available on new and pre-owned Nissan vehicles. On model year 2013 and earlier Nissans, you have a choice between two schedules – every three months or 3,750 miles, or every six months or 7,500 miles. On model year 2014 and later Nissans, the schedule is every six months or 5,000 miles.
- Basic+Plus: This plan can also be applied to both new and pre-owned Nissan vehicles, and the schedule options are the same as the Basic plan. However, this plan offers up to 12 covered inspections and tire road hazard protection, as well.
The duration of your Nissan Security+Plus® Prepaid Maintenance Plan is based on time and mileage options, and varies based on the model year of your Nissan vehicle.
- Model year 2013 and earlier: The lowest option runs for 12 months or 15,000 miles, while the topmost plan lasts for 96 months or 120,000 miles.
- Model year 2014 and later: The first option starts off at 12 months or 10,000 miles, while the largest plan covers you for 96 months or 80,000 miles.
Schedule Service with Tischer Nissan
*This product has been discontinued as of April 2, 2013 by Nissan.